· What personally identifiable information is collected through the website, how it is used and with whom it may be shared
· What choices are available to you regarding the use of your data
· The security procedures in place to protect the misuse of your information
· How you can correct any inaccuracies in the information
This policy applies to you if you are:
· a visitor to our website, mobile site, applications ("apps") or
· a customer who has ordered a product, or requested a service that we provide, or
· an estate agency making use of our services, or
· anyone contacting us by phone, SMS, email, in letters and other correspondence, and in person.
3. Legal capacity
You may not access our site or order a product or request our services if you are younger than 18 years old, or do not have legal capacity to conclude legally binding contracts.
4. Information collection, use, and sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this website. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via email or other direct contact from you. We will not sell or rent this information to anyone.
We will use your information to respond to you, regarding the reason you contacted us. We will not share your information with any third party outside of our organization, other than as necessary to fulfill your request.
5. Your access to and control over Information
You may opt out of any future contacts from us at any time. You can do the following at any time by contacting us via the email address or phone number given on our website:
· See what data we have about you, if any
· Change/correct any data we have about you
· Have us delete any data we have about you
· Express any concern you have about our use of your data
We take precautions to protect your information. When you submit sensitive information via the website, your information is protected both online and offline.
While we use encryption to protect sensitive information transmitted online, we also protect your information offline. Only employees who need the information to perform a specific job are granted access to personally identifiable information. The computers/servers in which we store personally identifiable information are kept in a secure environment.
8. Optional details
You may also provide additional information to us on a voluntary basis (optional information). This includes content or products that you decide to upload or download from our website, or when you enter competitions, take advantage of promotions, respond to surveys, order additional products or services, or otherwise use the optional features and functionality of our website.